SHOOKA as an enterprise corporate meeting service provider is seeking for Data Center Server administrator with main responsibility of Linux Servers and applications administration.
List of responsibilities:
- Maintaining, hardening, trouble shooting exiting servers and applications.
- Design and deployment of new solutions.
Reporting to: Data Center Manager.
Working hours: 8am-5pm.
University Qualifications: BS or MS in computer engineering.
Nature and length of previous experience: minimum 3 years of experience.
Other certifications obtained: LPICs, Red Hat Certified Engineer, VMware Data Center Virtualization (DCV) Certifications.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Team working, knowledge sharing, documentation.
• Linux system administration
• CentOS7 and 6
• Health monitoring
• Apache Tomcat
• Server virtualization VMware ESX
• Vcenter and Clustering
• Other Skills
• HP Server HW health
• Windows Servers
• SAN Storage knowledge (Advantage)
• Security Appliances Fortinet and Cisco (Advantage)
• Cisco switches and network Configuration (Advantage)
• Oracle (Advantage)
• DevOps (Advantage - Docker, Gitlab, Nexus, JMeter, Chef, Jira, Puppet)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Shooka is the first Video Conferencing Service Provider in Iran. With a solid background in the Video Conferencing industry, we offer business grade High-Definition cloud based video conferencing services that can be tailored to customers requirements.
If you welcome new challenges and have a drive for success, then you belong at Shooka.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching