Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Meet departmental and personal sale targets.
● Develop, maintain, and improve relationships with current and potential customers to cultivate new selling opportunities (quantity and market share).
● Prepare, document, and update customer information bank.
● Monitor the customers’ preferences continuously.
● Coordinate with other departments in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
● In charge of all communications with customers via direct contact, telephone, and written correspondence (email, Letter, Faxes, etc.).
● Develop ideas and participates in sales events.
● Work as a team member with other sales experts.
● At least Bachelor's degree in Business-related or IT fields.
● At least 3 years of sales experience in the IT or Telecoms industry.
● Sales experience with B2B customers preferably data center.
● Good knowledge of marketing and sales.
● Good presentation and negotiation skills.
● Self-motivated and service-oriented.
● Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
● Good teamwork spirit.
● Computer skills of MS Office and CRM.
● Age range: 27 to 37 years old.