Data Center Infrastructure Specialist (Safety & Security systems)
Arya Hamrah Samaneh Tehran
Posted 9 months ago
• Interact with any actual or potential customer in professional manner
• Collect data and analyze information as they are provided by any means (tender documents, customer requirements, etc.)
• Properly recognize projects and customers’ needs and document current state, as-is and as-built.
• Design what to-be the goal objective of the project being implemented based on requirements and best practices available
• Participate in the planning, tracking, scheduling, and executing of project tasks and activities.
• Properly arrange and guarantee list of materials and list of services based on design
• Analyze and produce data center safety & security HLD documents (FPS, ACS, CCTV)
• Breakdown work structure and activities needed to implement plans
• Implement work and coordinate with any side entity as a team, resulting in synergic teamwork in all phases.
• Provide MTO, tracking for purchase and technical supervision of project equipment delivery.
• Supervise potential field related contractors in projects
• Operate, troubleshoot, train on-job and handover resulted word as commissioned
• Recognize and document (if required) assumptions, constrains, risks, problems and lessons learned in any aspect of above duties.
• Prepare reports and keeping track of project related activities
• Follow any processes, policies and procedures in place or required by company or manager
• Prepared for taking missions inside and outside the country
• B.A or B.S degree in Power or Hardware.
• Specialized knowledge in FPS, BMS, CCTV & ACS with working skills to:
• Identify and incorporate technical designs
• Design or revise plans.
• Hands-on experience with design software (…)
• Knowledge of FPS concepts & standards (NFPA, BS-EN54)
• Working skills with drawing software (AutoCAD, etc.)
• Familiar with DCPI Design standards and references (CDCP, CDCS, BICSI, TIA942)
• Familiar with power grids, BMS & PLC.
• Ability to foresee and troubleshoot any risks and problems
• Positive personal characteristics such as being honest, responsible, patient, etc.
• Related professional Certifications
• Experience of 5 years at least.