You’ll be responsible for delivering a high-quality support service towards all our clients, who primarily are librarians, researchers and others working in research organisations. You’ll work in close coordination with the KnE Support Manager, who is based in our Dubai office and is responsible for our customer support.
Your tasks will include the day-to-day response to any support queries as well as providing a proactive support service by elaborating documentation, training material and developing user guides. To deliver an excellent support experience, you should bring with you a profound wish to help others and a true passion for working with web applications and data.
Tech savvy with a lot of drive and are passionate about making your customers happy with the services you provide and are able to make them all feel they are special to you.
Minimum Job Qualifications
* At least five years’ experience of providing support services primarily related to library systems, such as working with administrating the institution’s content holdings, opening up access through different authentication mechanisms and helping colleagues use any kinds of web applications.
* Good skills in writing and developing well-structured user guides and other support documentation.
* Fluent in Farsi and English
* University degree, for example in information science or library system administration.
* Experience of successfully carrying out trainings, and developing training material, especially videos and interactive guides.
* Programming skills and other more in-depth technical expertise
* Experience of working with Ebsco Discovery Services, Muse Proxy, and similar
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Pishgaman Daneshgostar Fardad (Knowledge E)
At Knowledge E we are building Zendy as a novel platform to become the premier resource for non-fiction literature covering millions of articles in scientific journals and magazines, but also including ebooks, audio books, videos, reports, autobiographies and much more.
We're a passionate team of 20+ hands-on entrepreneurs, engineers and research domain experts that want to make the lives of researchers a great deal easier and a bit more fun, and make as significant behind-the-scene-contributions as possible to help advancing research and innovation. We’re well funded through our existing content subscription-based business and grow steadily through new, dynamic research institutions turning to us for our more recent publishing, discovery and capacity-building training services.
We leverage leading edge technology in an open collaboration with a range of other innovative partners in the publishing and research domain. The first version of the new platform was released in 2017, and has successfully been rolled out across a set of initial client organizations. We’re now extending the team in our Tehran office and are looking for team members who are passionate about their work and get things done.
We invest in people and technologies that help us deliver great services and experiences, and we expect any applicant to be very service minded. We offer a competitive salary and great benefits like healthcare, a flexible and generous vacation policy, any desired hardware and more. We are based in the easily accessible Sayeh Tower (Office 2, Floor 3, Valiasr St, Tehran).
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.