A customer service specialist is an individual who is responsible for handling questions, comments and complaints regarding a particular business. The ultimate goal is to provide a positive customer experience and enhance relationships between consumers and businesses.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
• Ensure to provide excellent customer service through phone, e-mail, chat, etc. in timely and accurate manner.
• Acts as a liaison between customer support team, management and customer to improve customer service and business productivity.
• Analyzes complaints from customers and provides adequate resolutions and appropriate corrective actions.
• Tracks proposed resolutions and follows up with customers in a timely manner.
• Develops and maintains vast knowledge of the products and services.
• Provides technical support on our products.
• Conduct surveys regarding products, services and customer service experiences.
• Communicates customer feedback to various teams including technical and marketing departments in order to improve the overall customer experience.
• Record and documentation of data using SAP, CRM
• Processes orders accurately and efficiently using SAP.
• Follow up on whole sales process (from offer to delivery)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Has a good understanding of basic computer skills and the ability to learn how to use proprietary software quickly.
• Has strong leadership skills and the ability to work with others to resolve customer complaints.
• Exhibits self-motivation, the ability to multitask and pay close attention to small details.
• Can think logically to provide answers to customer questions as well as resolutions for various issues that may arise.
• Exhibits the ability to prioritize tasks and complete them in a high-pressure environment.
• Displays the ability to work in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
• Experience as a Customer Service Specialist or similar CS role
• Familiarity with our industry (Dental) is a plus
• Understanding of how CRM systems work
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Patience when handling tough cases
• BSc in Industrial Engineering, Management or relevant diploma
• Excellent Team-work attitude.
• Computer literacy in Microsoft