● To be responsible for quality assurance of delivered services to customers by assigned teams in customer service.
● To ensure maintenance of established quality standards through continuous evaluation and reporting of customer service employee performance and with an aim of identifying areas for employee improvement and training needs.
To monitor implementation of customer-driven processes that support Customer Relation's business objectives.
● To execute stated policies and procedures in respect of quality control and quality assurance of assigned employees in customer service teams.
● To conduct monitoring, benchmarking, and providing feedback to assigned employees from customer service teams about their performance against job requirements for both soft skills and knowledge.
● To ensure assigned employees are qualified to implement quality standards in delivering their services through constant feedback sessions, refresh trains, improvement plans, and identifying training needs.
● To identify employees with poor quality in assigned teams and draft action plans for them also track them constantly to ensure they will reach quality targets in their services.
● To track and ensure implementation of activities and action plans drafted for quality improvement of assigned employees and evaluate their effectiveness align with the division objectives and nature of work in CR.
● To make sure all the improvement plans will cover all assigned employees' gaps and in case the issue didn’t fix, implement an escalation process.
● To identify environmental constraints to quality delivery and report them to the line manager.
● To provide awareness for assigned teams to make sure all new products, services, and procedures are clear for them.
● To participate in customer satisfaction surveys by assessing calls and making sure that unhappy subscribers are satisfied.
● To check customer service ongoing processes, identify gaps/inefficiencies in achieving division KPIs, and escalate to line manager.
● To follow up identified gaps in processes in collaboration with Customer Service Process Specialist to enhance them to be aligned with Customer Satisfaction Indexes.
● To maintain and update quality records of assigned employees.
● To implement the improvement plan for poor agents.
● Bachelor's degree in Commerce (Marketing or Communications) or related fields.
● Fluent in English.
● Minimum of 3 years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising others Experience working in a medium organization.
● MTNIrancell product and services.
● CRM systems use and operation.
● Fluent in MS Office.
● MTNIrancell policies and procedures.
● Telecommunications technology.
● Basics of GSM.
● Telecommunications sector.
● Basics of regulations.
● Basics of the license agreement.
● Communication skills at all levels.
● Reporting skills.
● Interpersonal skills.
● Presentation skills
● People management skills.