Customer Service Executive - Project Based (6 months)
Nestle Iran Tehran
Posted 4 months ago
*** This position is project based for 6 months***
We are excited to be recruiting for this position, reporting into Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor - Supply Chain , Nestlé Iran to manage the order to cash end-to-end process and delivering the agreed service levels while optimizing the cost to serve. Also you will be representative the single point of contact for Supply Chain (""one face"" to customers) for all Business Unities.
- You are responsible to coordinate the daily "order to cash" end-to-end process and ensure smooth and timely execution of customer orders to deliver the agreed service levels. Also managing and negotiating with customer’s daily exceptions (e.g. deliveries below standard shelf life, market returns, late deliveries, etc.) is one of your main task.
- You need to maintain good relationship with costumers and cover area of customer service policies such as supply
chain allowances, customer service credit management, resolve issue of claim, return, refusal and deduction. As key person in customer service you need to ensure master data alignment & maintenance in customer’s system i.e. new products, promotional and discontinue items.
- Having regular meetings with sales team to identify root causes of service failures and other KPIs and implement proactive actions to drive continuous improvement is part of your job while you are monitoring out of stock issue and promptly coordinate with sale operation function to resolve those issue.
- You are in charge of visit customer stores to investigate damaged goods and feed-back internally to Distribution & Factory.
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Experience at least 4 Years in supply chain and costumer services.
- Since you manage a lot of stakeholders internally & externally on a daily basis, you must have a strong leadership skills, flexible and be good in impacting and convincing others. Academicals Degree in Business Administration, Economics, or any related fields is required.
- A lot of the work we do is local as well as global, so it’s essential you have strong language skills in English and Farsi -both spoken and written.
- You need to have strong systematic thinking good planning, prioritizing skills, deadline focus and attention to details.