Candidate Specialist is responsible for receiving and answering candidate's issues through all available channels such as email, phone calls and social media, periodical analysis of raised issues and proposal of related preventive and corrective actions.
• Answering candidate phone calls and emails
• Understanding candidate issues and providing appropriate replies either by email or phone call
• Categorizing and logging received candidate issues and feedback
• Providing appropriate success stories to be uploaded on the website according to the related procedure.
• Analyzing candidates' feedback periodically to define corrective actions, preventive actions and areas of improvement
• Improving the process of solving candidate issues
• Participating in various exhibitions based on the needs of IranTalent Company
• Bachelor Degree in either management or engineering
• At least one year of work experience in customer service
• Strong communication skills both in Persian and English language
• Having analytical skills
• Be patient
• Smart and detail oriented
• Problem solver
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
IranTalent.com is the leading job site and online recruitment service in Iran, with a database of half a million Iranian professionals, specialists and managers across all industries and job categories. The company specializes in matching top candidates with attractive career opportunities through its internet site. It serves as the primary recruitment channel for many leading Iranian companies and virtually all the international firms operating in Iran. IranTalent.com is run by a team of young professionals with diverse backgrounds.
Recruitment & HR
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.