● Define criteria and KPIs to measure the customer experience improvements.
● Conduct surveys to gather information on customers’ opinions of different services.
Define and implement procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints.
● Identify customer needs and take proactive steps to maintain a positive experience.
● Analyze current processes and provide improvement.
● Define the customer experience strategy in line with business objectives.
● Design and evolve exceptional customer experiences across all Hyperstar customer journeys retail, online, omnichannel to lead and differentiate.
● Define in-year customer cross-functional improvement plan.
● Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Commerce, or other related fields.
● Minimum 3 years of related experience.
● Fluent in English.
● Fluent in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook).
● Strategic thinker with strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
● Continuous innovation, process improvement, and adaptability skills.
● Familiarity with quantitative and qualitative studies and customer data.