Customer experience managers regularly assess how an organization's product, sales, marketing and service department’s work together to deliver seamless customer experience. Normally, CXMs work with their organizations' customer and vendor teams to continually understand, define and then refine the customer base. CXMs frequently employ a variety of analysis tools such as best practice surveys to improve customer experiences. CXMs gather customer feedback, analyze it and then design specific practices organizations can put into place so that their customers benefit while profits also improve.
• Making sure that the voice of customers is heard within the organization
• Provide input into the design and creation of new product/ service developments and manage the implementation these
• Provide ongoing support to the teams within the business to improve customer experience.
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Participate in the ongoing development of E-commerce processes and best practices
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Constantly monitoring different business units and KPIs and making sure everything is customer friendly
Skills and technical Qualifications
· A track record of successfully delivering business critical projects or programmers, and a relevant project management qualification (PRINCE2, PMP, etc.) or equivalent experience. Experience managing the full project lifecycle.
· Experience delivering projects relating to data flow/data capture/data processing and the services, processes and systems sitting beneath this
· Creative, innovative, analytical and structured and strategic thinking
· Strong/Excellent leadership skills – having a clear vision, direction and strong sense of purpose
· Excellent communication skills, and a proven ability to build internal and external relationships with key people. The ability to establish rapport and credibility with high priority senior stakeholders, and to influence decision making.
· Ability to set expectations and direct the work of others.
· Ability to manage conflict, coach and manage the performance of others. Motivate people to go an extra mile
· The resilience to overcome issues and drive activity and results.
· PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
· Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills
· Solid technical background a plus, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies, strong understanding of data and data structure/handling is highly preferred
· MBA or business management, industrial engineer or related field
· + 3 year relevant work experience, at least 1 year in a managerial position is highly preferred
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Bamilo Marketplace is a platform allowing a wide range of retailers, wholesalers and distributors to sell online. Every seller manages its assortment, inventories and product information whilst Bamilo ensures logistics, marketing and order processing.
Bamilo team is highly entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and ambitious. We are working to revolutionize online shopping experience in Iran. We strive for excellence by having the most talented and dedicated employees. Our passion, service mindset and knowledge attract customers and suppliers to work us. We have an engaging working environment where employees can be creative and bring ideas to the management in order to develop our business.
With an expanding portfolio of products in various categories like electronics, fashion, home appliances, toys, books, games and media, we are constantly in search of fresh talents to strengthen our team. So if you want to experience a challenging and dynamic environment, unlimited personal growth opportunities and cutting-edge technology then all you need to do is to apply!
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.