We are searching for an innovative technical lead to join our company. As the technical lead, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
To be successful as a technical lead, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. Outstanding technical leads are accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
• Build a world class mobile experience for Iranian and International users
• Demonstrated the ability to translate strong end-user empathy into something tangible that people love.
• Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team based on Agile and Scrum methodologies and tools.
• Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
• Liaising with team members and management to ensure projects are completed to standard.
• Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
• Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
• Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
• Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
• Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
• Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
• Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
• Publish new features and product release
• 4+ years of experience developing in python and/or React Native
• Almost expert in Flask (Django is also advantageous)
• Interested in Mobile Application development
• Interested in both back- and front-end development
• Good familiarity in REST API development
• Professional in relational databases specially 'Postgresql'
• Able to design reliable, integrated, and expandable database architecture
• Good knowledge of Redis and RabbitMQ
• Updated with new technologies and eager to search for those best matches the product
• Linux (Upper Intermediate)
• Almost expert in Git version controls
• Track record of managing a small-medium sized development team and responsible for all tasks given/taken from the technical team
• Interested in development of mobile applications
• Creative, autonomous and fast learner
• Goal-oriented, a good team member
• Fluent in English
• Excellent written and oral communication skills