- Maintain department calendars and schedules; coordinate meeting times and dates for Chief Level executive; confirm meetings 1-2 days prior to scheduled time; reschedule meetings as necessary due to conflicts.
- Help to establish contact between the executive and company employees/clients and manage information flow.
- Manage information for internal and external communication including memos, emails, and reports.
- Help executives to arrange their daily schedule, setting up meetings, speaking engagements and ensuring they follow their agenda.
- Receive and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
- Perform office management operations by keeping up with office supply inventory.
- Responsible for obtaining documentation, signatures and approvals for all purchase acquisitions on behalf of the departments and completing associated paperwork.
- Make arrangements for conferences, travel and meetings.
• 2+ years of experience of working on an Executive Assistant position.
• Profound experience with office management systems and procedures, as well as major office gadgets and applications.
• Outstanding MS Office knowledge and English proficiency.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Willing to work flexible hours.
• Demonstrated ability to operate independently and meet deadlines on time with limited supervision.
• Ability to work in an open, transparent and collaborative environment.
• Exceptional project and time management skills and a proven capacity for a high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to adapt quickly and easily to changing requirements in a fast-paced, tech based non-profit organization.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Powered by a young and motivated team aiming to take Iran’s IT industry to the next level, Snapp has firmly established itself as the fastest growing start-up in Iran. We continue to look for young talent that wants to create a better tomorrow and positively impact people’s lifestyles.
We are honoured and proudly announce that Snapp is the first and largest ride-hailing service in Iran with over 14 million passengers and 300 thousand drivers within its fleet.
We continue to expand the team in order to reach our ambitious objectives! Hence, if you would like to be part of the best transportation solution in Iran, simply send your Resume.
500 employees or more
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.