CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) or CC (Corporate Citizenship manager is a role within our Brand Team and a key part of our national commitment to corporate responsibility.
A successful candidate will leverage their knowledge of corporate citizenship and lead the implementation, and enhancement of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategies to help build brand impact to position Divar as a responsible and trustworthy brand.
The role requires a deep understanding of current sustainability challenges in a digital platform ecosystem as well as a keen ability to work in a corporate environment with multiple cross-functional stakeholders.
The candidate will have a marketing background and a demonstrated ability to develop brand purpose and social impact programs that support the company sustainability strategy and goals.
Reporting to the Brand Manager, this candidate will have a highly visible role working closely with team leaders of key functional areas – Marketing, PR, HR, Product and Facilities.
● Work with the Brand Manager to conduct research, come up with ideas, develop policies, create detailed plans, build relationships with key stakeholders, and help with expertise to guide a range of activities and initiatives designed to enhance our brand and competitive position in the market.
● Project manage short and long-term sustainability roadmaps
● Help develop, manage, and reinforce our social responsibility policies through CSR committee within our company
● Lead targeted CSR strategies that engage our stakeholders with short, medium, and long-term critical metrics that deliver measurable change
● Work with different departments and team leaders to implement CSR campaigns and actions to achieve short-term and long-term strategic goals, tactical objectives, and initiatives.
● Help define KPIs/targets and measure impact of brand CSR initiatives, incorporating environmental, customer and commercial outcomes; develop strategies to engage our users in our brand responsibility journey, commitments and progress.
● Partner with the PR / marketing team to drive and elevate our external sustainability communications which includes managing our sustainability weblog and any external reports.
● Analyze, develop and maintain CSR reporting to provide accurate and timely sustainability and social and environmental impact information and reports to support analysis and decision making.
● Stay informed of best practices, market, and industry trends, and provide competitive analysis to assist in making recommendations for CSR initiatives.
● Analyze sustainability expectations of key stakeholders and contribute actively to the mapping of stakeholders to define key stakeholders needs, trends, opportunities and key issues.
● Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, such as NGOs, CSR associations and community groups.
● a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a CSR related role or relevant experience;
● Excellent planning and project management skills, ensuring that projects are driven to rapid and successful conclusion and ability to manage large projects in different business sectors;
● CSR reporting and disclosures with solid understanding of the role of CSR/ESG data;
● Familiar with global trends and issues in sustainability with a particular emphasis on online platforms;
● Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to build relationships with diverse individuals working with senior management and partners (marketing, HR, Product, etc.) at all levels in the Company.
● Ability to gain the trust of people inside and outside the organization;
● Background in Marketing / Communications (preferred)