- Installation, Configuration and Maintaining software and hardware.
- Implement or perform preventive maintenance including System inspection, and service assurance by system performance monitoring, executing routine system health check (daily, monthly, quarterly, event-based). Research on event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly.
- Troubleshooting technical issues and outages for scope of service (including core, integration points), provide root-cause analyze report.
- Preparing MOP (Method of Procedure) document, Implementing operations and changes to domain of managed network.
- Develop technical-expertise in the field in order to keep the project knowledge-base (SOPs, network topology, service-flow, tools) updated.
- Trouble-Ticket and Service-Request handling, including but not limited to escalation to Support-L3, following up, resolving and reporting to relative consumers based contract SLA.
- Create, verify and manage system/service/data backup versions.
- provide capacity management (license, service CAPS, storage) and related reports.
- provide spare-part management (inventory, usage-trend) and related reports.
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience on Linux operating system (Volume management, HA and clustering).
- Ability to create scripts in shell script or Python, Perl or other scripting language.
- Basic experience with databases, networks (tcp/ip) and patch management.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems) and disaster recovery.
- [CBS] Knowledge of Rating / Charging concepts would be considered as plus point.
- [CBS] Knowledge of Signaling network concepts would be considered as plus point.
- [CRM] Knowledge of Ngnix would be considered as plus point.
- [CRM] Knowledge of OpenStack would be considered as plus point.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
BEHSA - MCI (Hamrah e Avval) Holding
Behsa Co. was established in 2017 aiming to provide suitable solutions & services of ICT to MCI Company.
Behsa is responsible for the IT solution/ operation of MCI proiects such as BSS (Business Support System) solution. As a high tech company, Behsa is always looking for young talent and highly skilled experts.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.