CRM specialists are analysts who constantly examine and monitor a firm's practices with existing customers, helping ensure that retention levels are as high as possible. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with some CRM software entities, workflows, data integrations, and CRM solution management. The candidate should have sufficient knowledge of working within CRM in functional and technical aspects and how a company uses the software to improve customer care.
• Maintaining CRM, support software and reporting tools
• In charge of the CRM system flows in stages of designing, developing, testing, and solution provision
• Customer clustering with the help of data science and business insights
• Preparing various analyses based on the needs of the team and customer issues
• Compiling and distributing up to date reporting all relevant CRM KPIs
• Providing regular meetings with customer care team, support supervisors and quality control team to review upcoming issues, items, and training
• Involving with the research and design of educational materials and instructional methods
• Monitoring data quality, data migrations, and data integration.
• Minimum 3 years of related experience as CRM Specialist
• BA/Masters in related fields (E.g. information technology, computer science)
• Good understanding of CRM processes
• Must be a self-guided, creative, and motivated individual
• Strong attention to detail and good documentation skills
• Excellent communication skills and be proficient in basic computer software
• Problem solver and logical thinker