● Analyzing Customer Behavior: Communicating with clients and collecting and analyzing data to learn more about client behavior and to understand their needs and concerns in a sympathetic manner by conducting surveys and using market research and brainstorming sessions.
● Basic Client Care: Acting as the key liaison between customers and internal teams. Follow up B2B clients care and retention process from start to end. Making sure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion.
● Client Targeting: Client clustering with the help of data science and business insights.
● Business Development: Development of executive instructions and business processes in the field of customer relations.
● Client Centrality: Promoting a client-centric culture. Being the client’s attorney and align all departments to act according to clients needs. Collaborating with internal departments and operation teams to facilitate client need fulfillment.
● Project Tracking: Preparing action plans and timeline and follow every project accordingly to meet the deadlines.
● Client Communication: Design and send text messages through corporate customer communication platforms (Social media, SMS, email).
● Client Communication: Respond to customers in Online chat tools.
● Client Long-term Relationship: Develop long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements, caring them with marketing materials like gifts and so on.
● Conflict Resolution: Resolve customer complaints and preventing additional issues by recording problems, proposing and finalizing solutions with clients, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
● Content: Coordination and cooperation with the head of content to promote the various departments’ products.
● Channels: Monitoring customer relationship channels and identifying desirable channels. Improving customer contact points and making recommendations to content providers based on client’s feedback.
● CRM System: Proposing new solutions, support software and reporting tool in the field of customer relationship management systems.
● Client Journey Map: Evaluate client satisfaction and loyalty, and identify and understand the path of the customer experience, record the journey that clients go through, and drive the change that departments need to make in order to be more client-centric.
● Documentation: Submitting proper customer records, sales activities, payment transactions, and other required reports and documents.
● FAQ: Categorize client questions and answers provided and generate a comprehensive FAQ.
● Increase Sale: Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients. (Up-selling and cross-selling ability).
● Maximizing Satisfaction: Monitoring and improving the customer relation processes and periodic calculation of customer satisfaction in order to identify strengths and factors on customer turnover.
● On-Call: On-Call duty plan and always be in touch.
● Product Knowledge: Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
● Product Contribution: Collaborating with Digital department contributing to digitizing and automating service processes.
● Proposal: Conducting meetings with the team and develop attractive proposals addressing clients pain points and needs.
● Communication: Cross – departmental communication skills.
● Problem-Solving: Problem distinguishing and problem-solving skills.
● PR: Networking, PR skills and follow up skills.
● Experience: At least 3 years of customer care experience (experience in banking organizations is a plus).
● Product Knowledge: Extensive, accurate product and service knowledge.
● Listening: Excellent active listening skills.
● Project Management: Project management skills.
● Software: Mastery of Microsoft CRM Administration
● Emotional Intelligence.
● Communication: Interpersonal relationships.
● Communication: Negotiation and persuasion techniques.
● Crisis Management.
● CRM Knowledge: Good understanding of CRM processes
● Detail-oriented: Strong attention to detail and good documentation skills
● CRM Knowledge :+3 years related experience in the CRM, QC filed.
● Software: Proficiency in CRM software and Quality management system.
● Communication: Excellent English skills (Both verbal and written).
● Appropriate writing: The ability to write text to communicate with customers in SMS and phone calls.
● Research: Ability to conduct valid and reliable researches.