• Document management software
• Graphics or photo imaging software
• Internet browser software — Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Mobile messaging service software
• Office suite software — Microsoft Office, Photoshop
• Presentation software — Microsoft PowerPoint
• Spreadsheet software — Microsoft Excel
• Web page creation and editing software — Facebook Hot technology; LinkedIn
• Word processing software — Google Docs Hot technology; Microsoft Word
• Social media like Instagram, telegram, aparat, …
• Video creation and editing software
Tasks & Responsibilities
• Confer with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products or services, or obtain details of complaints.
• Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
• Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
• Order tests that could determine the causes of product malfunctions.
• Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes
• Recommend improvements in products, packaging, shipping, services based on consumer feedbacks to prevent future problems.
• Answer social media comments
• Designing events related to have direct interaction with customer
• Active listening — giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• Speaking — talking to others to convey information effectively.
• Service Orientation — actively looking for ways to help people.
• Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Critical Thinking — using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Persuasion — persuading others to change their minds or behavior.
• Active Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Social Perceptiveness — Being aware of others' reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
• Time Management — managing one's own time and the time of others.
• Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words
• Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Bachelor of graphic, management, …
• 1 years relevant experience
• Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Concern for others — Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
• Self-Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
• Adaptability/Flexibility — Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
• Social Orientation — Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
• Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
• Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
Whats your favorite job now?
Can you travel to other cites?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Solico Group is an alliance of 33 companies with same majority shareholders and almost 14,000 employees. The group is the leading private owned food processing and distribution network that accounts for a major share of the Iranian market with exports to the regional countries such as Iraq, U.A.E., Canada, Oman and CIS countries.
Solico Group is specialized in dairy and ice cream with a daily intake of 1.5 million liters of milk, as well as processed meat products, ready and frozen meals with a daily output of 50 tons. The other specialized fields are production of sauces and dressings as well as alcohol free beverages. The group also enjoys the comfort of having its own plant for supply of packaging material.
Solico is active in production, distribution and sales of several products such as:
- Dairy (Kalleh)
- Meat (Amol Meat Kalleh, Tehran Meat Solico)
- Ice Cream (Kalleh, R-Ice)
- Beverages (Castle Brau, Shams)
- Chocolate and Bread (Baharan Gol)
Solico focuses on improving the level of wellness, innovation and satisfaction in customers by the products and in the mind of employees by the company culture.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.