• Technical System Administration - Administration of the CRM application environment and related systems. This would include patches, upgrades and new feature implementations.
• Business Process Analysis - Interfacing with key power users and management to understand business processes related to the CRM platform. This would include providing guidance and support in the implementation of new processes and the optimization of existing processes.
• Technical Support and Issue Resolution - Responsibility includes Troubleshooting CRM related issues and finding root cause. CRM issues could be of a technical, data or business process nature.
• Data Integrity, Integration and Maintenance - Ensuring the reliability and trustworthiness of the CRM system’s data. Additionally this would include efforts to remediate existing data issues and recommend process and technical solutions to prevent future integrity issues.
• Customization and Configuration - Providing best practice based recommendations for customizing, configuring and extending the system. Additionally, interfacing with power users and software developers to create maintainable custom or configuration based solutions.
• Interface with other Key Technical and Non-Technical Staff - Interfacing with key technical staff including PMO, DBAs, Infrastructure Engineers and Software Developers as needed. Provides CRM guidance and best practice recommendations to other technical staff members as needed. This also includes interfacing with CRM end users, Management and staff to provide guidance, best practices and solution options as needed.
• Monitor project progress - Monitor project progress by tracking activities; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions and manage the day-to-day priorities of the CRM team.
• Experience with CRM (Experience must include administering a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365)
• Experience working with SQL, querying, and building and generating system reports
• 5 plus years’ experience working in a related analyst role
• Excellent collaboration and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and to complete a high volume of work and meet deadlines with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Superb analytical skills and ability to think things through, anticipate solutions and next steps, and see the bigger picture
• +2 years of recent experience with development of MS Dynamics CRM applications using Visual Studio
• +2 years of recent experience with workflow design in Visio and workflows implementation in Dynamics CRM
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
KheiliSabz is a leading Publisher in the field of Educational Books, founded in 2002. We had a logo change and also a name change from Ketab-e-Sabz to "KheiliSabz" in 2008.
Our books have a reputation for quality, creativity, artistic appearance and friendly language.
Around 400 persons work together in a friendly and active environment.
We also have colleagues (~300) who work with us from a distance.
Rapidly growing activities and business development in KheiliSabz demands frequent recruitments and renders many job vacancies. So, who knows maybe we will become colleagues or friends by just keeping in touch.
Media, Publishing & Entertainment
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching