1. Play as single point of contact towards service partners and customers for Service & Support.
2. Discuss/ negotiate and implement standardized Service agreements when required.
3. Control service activities to be aligned with Asus SLA, local regulations; define action plan and follow up with service partners in order to improve Customer Satisfaction
4. Actively support sales objectives in Distribution/Retail by best means and best T&C for Asus
• Service partners Agreements. Country Service Manager negotiates the service agreements with service providers in terms of KPI and costs under supervision of EMEA department manager.
Country Service manager will hold weekly/ monthly conceal with service partners to monitor service level and will hold on site QBR to service partners. Country service manager will handle all service
escalation cases; will help in the process of selection and audit Asus service partners based on internal Asus processes..
• SLA with customers. Country Service Manager is the facilitator of service relations between
Asus customers and Asus partners about customer service.
• Service Business Development. Country Service Manager support Sales and Marketing teams to negotiate Asus warranty service terms to win market share in the country Distribution/Retail
Market. Service manager will support sales on special agreements with retailers on following Asus service guidelines
• Business Review on site are to be held on regularly basis with Asus sales team and Asus
Key-customers in order to align service performance to customer requests.
• Inspiring Innovation, Persistent Perfection. Country Service manager has responsibility to continuously innovate service processes in order to achieve the highest quality by higher efficiency and lower cost.
Education: Min. Bachelor degree
Languages: English good level both writing and word
Capable to work in fast changing environment; handle high stress level; logical and analytical;
Excellent communication skills; Experience in similar position; very good knowledge of MS Office;
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Afra Tandis Piroozan
Afra Tandis Piroozan (ASUS) is a company in the new digital era, with an extensive product portfolio that includes notebooks, netbooks, motherboards, graphics cards, displays, optical drives, desktop PCs, servers, wireless solutions, mobile phones and networking devices. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, this company designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today\'s digital home, office and person. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, It ranks among Business Weeks InfoTech 100, and has been on the listing for 12 consecutive years.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching