• Evaluate and implement effective sales channels with consideration to the entire Endress+Hauser product, services and solutions portfolio.
• Develop country specific business plan to make the most efficient use of resources in the pursuit of product, solution and service sales consistent with budgetary guidelines.
• Monitors and evaluates the overall performance of the local business, including implementation of corrective measures if needed.
• Work with direct sales personnel, sales management, sales representatives, partners to achieve regional sales goals and objectives.
• Evaluate, optimize and implement business processes in representative local organizations in cooperation with Endress+Hauser.
• Acts as corporate representative by representing Endress+Hauser at customers, industry associations, government representatives, seminars and official events.
• Prepares and presents yearly budgets, manage the resources within the budget guidelines in coordination with Superior.
• Leadership decisions (salary, changes, succession planning, training, employee development, and recruitment) in coordination with superior and Human Resources.
• Disciplinary leadership and coaching tasks such as employee appraisal, target agreements for the direct reports.
• Ensuring the operational day-to-day business by overseeing all Office activities, ensuring all administrative activities are in place and in accordance with local and company regulations.
• Provide support to local and regional organizations in regards to customer acquisitions and generation of business opportunities (both daily business and projects).
• Support of Internal Sales Support in daily business and execution of projects.
• Support in logistical matters e.g. order processing and commercial topics e.g. payment conditions, contract reviews, logistical topics.
• Implement efficient Representative reporting systems according to requirements.
• Plan and execute of external / internal events like customer seminars and training.
• Train employees of local organizations in technical, commercial and market aspects.
- Experience in above listed activities
- Holding an Engineering Degree in Instrumentation or relevant field
- Have Sales and leadership experience in an international environment
- Experience in Iran Market
- Familiar with the common computer programs
- English communication skills excellent in writing and speaking
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Endress+Hauser provide measurement techniques and process automation solutions for industrial process engineering.
We rely on excellent staff and outstanding teamwork to maintain our position as one of the world’s leading providers.
That’s why we are seeking professionals who value team spirit just as much as technology.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.