A dairy company hires a professional manager:
● Set directions for the implementation of sales business plans.
● Develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for our company services.
● Develop and manage sales operating budgets.
● Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
● Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and programs in the sales team.
● Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, and goals.
● Review and analyze sales performances to determine effectiveness.
● Provide high-level direct sales support to teams involved in promoting sales, and retail channels in order to create win-win business situations.
● Keep the sales forcefully informed through formal and informal communication at all times of objectives, progress, and future action plan in order that effective planning and in-market activities can be implemented.
● Bachelor's degree in Management or other related fields.
● At least 6 years of experience in FMCG.
● Strong forecasting, targeting, and reporting.
● Negotiation skills.
● Strategic planning skills.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Time management and problem-solving skills.
● Ability to work under pressure.
● Proficiency in MS Office.