We are looking for a passionate and result oriented Regional Head who will collaborate and develop successful long-term partnership and success with our customers.
Regional Head responsibilities includes developing long-term relationship with assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Should also liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure quality and timely delivery of our solutions according to the customer requirements.
• Single point of contact for the customers – Projects and MSO. Interface between the customer and all internal teams
• Manage Regional Project Delivery, MSO and Solution Integration for both offshore and onsite.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure quality, timely and successful delivery of our products / solutions as agreed with the Customer.
• Communicate periodically the progress on local initiatives to internal and external stakeholders as agreed.
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with account management teams to ensure growth attainment
• Ensure Zero escalations from customer
• Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
• Will be solely responsible for all delivery and support team project/work schedules, deliverables, SLAs based out of the Location
• Coach and guide all internal Manager / Team members to consistently outperform to meet our customer deliverable
• People Management and Development for about 100+ workforce size.
• Facilitate continuous operational and financial improvement for account
• P&L Responsibility
Experience: 18+ Years
• Strong Experience on Telecom BSS
• Excellent Experience on Project management
• Adequate Experience on Sales, Marketing and Delivery management
• Should possess good technical knowledge
• Should possess the attribute of independently handling sales cycle – negotiate and close orders
• Very strong customer management skills especially at senior levels
• Proven account management records
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and corporate level
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Strong on customized, solution based selling
• Should possess excellent people management skills
• Should possess strong Inter-personal and Communication Skills (English and Farsi)
• Should possess good negotiation and presentation skill
Do you have experience with CRM (Customer Relationship Management)
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Tecnotree founded in 1978, is one of the leading suppliers of Business and Operations Support Systems (BSS/OSS) and Value Added Services (VAS) for telecom operators worldwide. Tecnotree markets and sells its products and services through its worldwide organization and global and local partners. To date, Tecnotree has supplied systems to over 120 customers around the world. Headquartered in Espoo, Finland, Tecnotree has over 750 employees working in 20 locations worldwide. The company is listed on the main list of NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.