1) Update BOM on monthly basis.
2) Inventory tracing.
3) Inventory Physical verification.
4) To be coordinate of Fixed Asset reconciliation on monthly basis.
5) Prepare Actual costing on monthly basis SKU wise. (Costing process might be done manual or systematically).
6) Variance analysis on monthly basis based on below components:
* Direct Material cost (DMC.)
* Conversion Cost (MNF.)
* Fixed and variable cost.
7) Budget review/Update SC. Partner in case of any revision.
8) Preparing financial studies including: Break -even-point,
9) Prepare SC. Booklet on monthly basis.
10) Controlling Total Supply chain budget on monthly basis including (MNF-W&D and SC.Ind) in case of accurate booking and compare the Actual vs. Forecast.
11) Projected Cost SKU wise on monthly basis.
12) Cost Saving programs.
13) Adhoc jobs!!
- Bachelor's or Master Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 2+ years of experience in cost accounting
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Familiar with analysis, report preparation, budgeting and budgetary controls in manufacturing/FMCG companies
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Zarrin Roya, since 1989, is a leading hygiene company active in the field of cellulose products, whose mission is to secure the welfare and comfort of families by providing the most effective solution for their daily hygiene. Zarrin Roya, with 3 leading brands, My Lady, and Easy Life are dominant in Iran and CIS FMCG markets.
500 employees or more
Consumer Goods / FMCG
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching