- Prepare, Analysis and verify cost center accounting for product costing (COGS) and posting in cost center and making actual plan comparison
- Maintain master data for product costing / cost center accounting
- Prepare standard price calculation for accurate product costing; perform closing procedure
- Post provision entries for not yet received invoices to get rid of cost fluctuation.
- Stock Taking + Write off, Disposal, Stock adjustment.
- Check material price fluctuation and perform actual price calculation - monthly basis
- Prepare probability accounting for product costing
- Provide Finance Manager with fixed and variable cost analysis
- Budget control and look for cost reduction opportunities
- Coordination with Financial and Tax audit activity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- At least 3 years' of related experience
- Full proficiency in Microsoft office Excel
- Intermediate skill in English (written & spoken)
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Strong Team Player
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Mayr-Melnhof Print & Packaging Tehran
Mayr-Melnhof Packaging , a division of the Mayr-Melnhof Group, is one of the world's largest manufacturers of folding cartons, and market leader in Europe. Mayr-Melnhof Tehran is operating in Iran as one of the 35 branches of the International Maye-Melnhof Packaging. This company as a leading company in the field of print and packaging is specialized in cardboard boxes and is known as one of the most modern companies in the Middle East. To expand companys achievements and advance its organizational goals the management is determined to complete its board of experts by recruiting ambitious future employees who appreciate the extraordinary chances for personal and professional development.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching