- Estimating budget and controlling the cost of the construction projects
- Preparing periodic performance reports of construction projects
- Preparing and analyzing cost control reports.
- Verifying supplier invoices and managing change events that impact the budget.
- Keeping up to date on new vendors and possible cost-cutting partnerships.
- At list Bachelor's degree in industrial or civil Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in control project and planning
- Familiar with the executive items of construction projects
- Fluent in Excel software