Analytical Reporting to the Cost Control Head, Project Managers, Client,…
To check that the physical events, or progresses, which entitle the invoicing of the client, will occur as planned. After that collecting the required documents in order to issue and approve the relevant invoices based on the contract.
To be aware of contract's clauses for specifying cost and income effects.
To update total forecast of the final project costs monthly, including man-hour costs, direct costs, procurement costs.
Measuring the project cost performance by the use of earned value management and provide
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or relevant field strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in cost control
- Management experience strongly preferred
- Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid networking and interpersonal skills
- Able to generate budgets and reports
- Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately
- Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with department heads
- Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems