The Cost Accounting Specialist role provides cost accounting support and analysis as part of the Zarrin Roya Finance team.
-Ensure adequate controls and reviews are in place for inventory and gross margin reporting
-Partner with management, and the Financial Planning & Analysis group to analyze monthly gross margins by product -Responsible for all aspects of cost accounting
-Prepare cost estimates of new and/or special products to help determine selling prices and production forecasts
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Responsible for the analysis of project cost spending trends vs budget vs forecast.
Develop, implement and maintain project cost control tools used to track cost, commitments, revenues, forecast, budgets, change management, progress measurement, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5+ years’ work experience in cost accounting, including absorption costing, yield analysis, inventory accounting, financial statement preparations, financial analysis, internal audit/controls, account analysis and reconciliation
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
- Fluency in English, speaking and writing