We are looking for a cost accountant for our head office located in west of Tehran responsible for the following items:
- Prepare monthly management reports and get involved in monthly and annual closing.
- Ensure adequate controls and reviews are in place for inventory and gross margin reporting.
- Partner with management, and the Financial Planning & Analysis group to analyze monthly gross margins by product.
- Responsible for all aspects of cost accounting.
- Prepare cost estimation for new and/or special products in order to help determining sales prices and production forecasts.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Responsible for the analysis of project cost spending trends vs. budget vs. forecast.
- Develop, implement and maintain project cost control tools used to track cost, commitments, revenues, forecast, budgets, change management, progress measurement, etc.
• University Degree in related major
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Cost Accounting
• Costing and analysis background
• Manufacturing experience is an advantage
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Excellent Computer literature
• Knowledge of ERP systems and Costing modules
• Strong Analytical and Project Management skills
• Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
• Strong Team working and Networking skills