• Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, labor etc.
• Analyzing data collected and recording results
• Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
• Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
• Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
• Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
• Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
• Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
• Maintaining cost accounting system
• Assisting in month end close of the general ledger
• Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
• Reconciles finished goods inventories
• ERP experience, Netsis (Turkish ERP) will be preferred.
• Minimum of 5 solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing Environment
• Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
• Computer Literate – Strong Excel skills and the ability to use Outlook and Word
• Experience working with engineering and manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards
• Experiences working with budgeting personnel to develop and ensure the integration of reports
• Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• University degree in Business Administration, Finance or other relevant field of education
• Minimum 8 years of relevant work experience
• Fluency in English (written and spoken) and additionally Turkish is preferable
• Ability to prioritize workload
• Knowledge of cost accounting and cost control
• Good team player
• Residence in Qazvin and frequently visit to Tehran in case of necessity
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
AGT started out with the dream of processing and developing wood products customized for individual and corporate requirements in 1984 in Antalya, is operating today as one of the leading companies of the world in furniture components sector. AGT serves for the furniture and decoration sector with its production of MDF, MDF-LAM, Panel, and Profile. Additionally, AGT serves for the construction industry with its production of flooring, door, wall panels and baseboard in its modern production facilities established on an area of 400 thousand square meters at the Antalya Organized Industrial Zone. AGT is trend-setter and market leader in Iran and has recently opened its showroom in Tehran to continue its activities in Iran with more concentration.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.