Several years in the making our clinic is a unique dermatology clinic with the aim to offer the best in patient services. Our mission is to operate a boutique establishment providing exceptional patient experiences in the fields of Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser and Facials.
Our staff and workplace culture are essential to this mission. As such, we are forming a team of highly-skilled physicians and specialists, who are enthusiastic about the opportunity to contribute in developing a new clinic culture here in Muscat. We are looking for conscientious and compassionate individuals who are eager to grow and foster a kind, honest and professional workplace environment that holds patient care as its utmost priority.
Registered Nurse to provide holistic nursing care by assisting the Dermatologist during consultation such as assessing patients, obtaining their baseline data and giving quality care for each patient in all medical and aesthetic procedures
- Developing and implementing appropriate nursing care plan for each patient
- Care for patients undergoing laser minimally-invasive body treatments to correct aesthetic problems
- Monitor patients' recovery after procedures, administer medications
- Educate new and existing patients on treatments and it’s after care
- Maintaining patient’s history and charts
- Maintaining inventory system for professional and retail products
- Taking the lead and training peers on the procedures and latest technology
- Able to perform dermatological and cosmetic procedures such as Laser Hair Removal & Skin rejuvenation using laser, Ultra-sound or Radiofrequency machines
- Able to handle derma equipment such as laser hair removal, laser skin rejuvenation
- Ensures that all equipment is properly kept and supplies are readily available
- Reports and submits requests for repair of all non-functional/operational machines to Management.
- Ensures that each nurse assigned in particular laser room checks and monitors the expiry dates of all medications available on the area.
- Machines, preparing for PRP, Dermapen/Mesotherapy
- Reporting to: CEO.
- Gross Monthly Base Salary: Competitive Salary (Tax-free).
- Commission / Bonus / Benefits: Up to 5 % of sales.
- A relevant nursing qualification (Bachelor of Science or Dip. in General Nursing).
Nature and length of previous experience:
- Certified in performing Laser Treatments (added value)
- Minimum of 3 years (or more) experience as a Registered Nurse within the Cosmetic Dermatology field performing and supporting in non-invasive aesthetic procedures.
- Have a good working knowledge of procedures such as dermabrasion, chemical peels, mesotherapy, face lifts, laser hair removal, laser skin resurfacing, photo facials, tattoo removal, sclerotherapy, and/or hair transplantation.
- Should be sensitive and respectful in communication; a positive, non-judgmental attitude; caring behaviors; a thorough knowledge of facial anatomy and the physiology of the skin and underlying tissue; a thorough understanding of cosmeceutical products; analytical skills; and clinical competence.
- An understanding of various skin diseases
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
A Leading Company Active in Beauty Care
Our clinic is a unique, boutique arrival on the region's dermatology scene. Combining our extensive expertise with cutting edge technologies, we provide our patients with the very best in holistic care for skin and hair. Health, comfort and wellbeing of our customers mean everything to us. We pride ourselves on our fresh and committed approach to patient experience. Our mission is to provide the very best in the fields of Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.