Zarrin Group is currently looking for a Corporate Social Responsibility Manager to oversee the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility program. This individual will be acting as the Corporate Social Responsibility contact point for all of Zarrin Group Corporate Social Responsibility related subjects. If you are passionate about contributing to enhance the quality of People lives in Iran, you will love it here! We work hard and play hard and operate as One Team. We care about people, growth and excellent results. Our CSR manager main responsibilities are as per below:
• Set program strategy: The manager is responsible for setting the vision and strategy for the program. Working in a cross-functional team that includes marketing, PR, public policy, research, and employee engagement, the manager will create and obtain buy-in for the business plan and road-map for the program.
• Manage and coordinate work with external communication service providers (PR, advertising, media monitoring agencies etc.) to ensure effective implementation of communication plans.
• Build and maintain the external image of Zarrin Group by being involved in Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives as well as promote company’s achievements internally.
• Work closely with HR and Management on internal team building initiatives, marketing and communication.
• Foster sharing of best practices.
- Bachelor or master Degree from a reputable University (local/overseas) majoring in Marketing Communication, Public Relation, Economics, Pharmaceutical, Public Policy
- At list years of experience of working internationally delivering Corporate Social Responsibilities initiatives, leading continuous improvement activities
Knowledge & Skills:
- Must be highly organized and an effective communicator.
- Coordination skills and the ability to manage and interpret disparate data sources (qualitative and quantitative) to produce analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills with the ability to interpret multiple data sources to identify root cause / base value.
- Highly Proficient in English, both written and spoken
- Strong working knowledge with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent personal and communication skills (written & oral).
- Experience in driving projects and motivating a virtual teams to achieve desired results.