- Leading the fund raising agenda for all business units (BU) and corporate level activities
- Contributing in preparation of the cash flow forecast and ensures adequate funding for the BU
- Guiding and being responsible for preparation of investor packs to pitch to providers of finance
- Heading the M&A activities for all business units (identification, analysis, negotiation, execution)
- Working with the external consultants on signed engagements to ensure maximum value realization
- Contributes in the annual budget and planning campaign for the segment
- Contribute in preparing the Long-term strategic plan
- Putting in place an investment appraisal process for all new ventures/projects in all BU
- Lead the Finance & Accounting negotiations for all new ventures/projects
- Act as investment advisor to all business unit heads
- Other business initiatives required as appropriate in international peers
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Financial Management or Economics
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience
- Great command of English is necessary
- Holding relevant professional qualifications i.e. CFA is a plus
- Previous work experience in Investment banks is a plus
- Good knowledge of current financing tools with in banks and the capital market
- A record of accomplishment in M&A, Fund raising and investment appraisal is very well appreciated
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Founded in the 2000, Dana Energy is a leading corporation focusing on oil and gas upstream business. After years of flourishing development with exceptional success rate in numerous oil & gas projects across Iran and Middle East, so far we are engaged in three business segments. We provide our projects by technical, financial and managerial expertise, advanced equipment and cutting-edge services necessary for success.
Exploration and Production
Dana Energy’s E&P capabilities includes geology, geophysics, geochemistry, petrophysics and reservoir engineering as the keys to discover new hydrocarbon reservoirs and to unlocking the potential of its assets. The company’s experience covers the value chain from exploration to production with innovative integrated subsurface workflows.
Our Oilfield Services include a diverse range of services including seismic data acquisition, data processing and subsurface imaging, well construction, rig provision and management, wide range of drilling services such as cementing and acidizing and provision of drill bits and downhole equipment. From the simplest well to the most complex reservoir, at different stage of the well and reservoir life, we deliver best-in-class services to our clients.
The world today increasingly demands diverse forms of energy. As part of this division’s business, we are comprehensively engaged in overseas-related operations including trading of crude oil and petroleum products. We aim to further improve our sales infrastructure through efforts to expand trading business fields and boost cost competitiveness. In addition to conventional source of energies, we take a pragmatic approach to renewable energy sources by pursuing and focusing on technologies that leverage our local strengths.
Oil & Gas
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching