The job holder of this position is responsible for preparing and revising Core Network plans including related plans to IMS, Topology, Numbering, Routing, Signaling, Charging, roaming, Interconnection ، Migration، Cutover plans and studying and researching in future generations and new technologies and cooperating with technical committees for preparing technical specifications of systems and equipment.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Forecasting and assessing needs, calculating and designing regarding to market and customer needs, technology trends, emergency situations, special days and events or legal necessities.
- Preparing technical specifications (RFI, RFP, RFQ) in order to purchase required technologies and equipment for Core network (IMS) according to necessities of creation, development and renovation of network through holding continuous meetings with vendors, contractors and stakeholders.
- Checking received SOC from vendors and contractors
- Technically assessing suggested vendors, contractors and equipment in order to select the best and most appropriate contractors and solutions
- Preparing and checking HLD documents
- Preparing and checking LLD documents
- Preparing and checking Network documents
- Calculating network traffic model and customers’ behavioral model
- Preparing related migration plan of each project and presenting the most appropriate practical solution in order to reduce change effect on network and customers
- Presenting developing plans
Experience: at least four years in PS network
Education: B.A or M.A in Electronic Engineering (Telecommunications engineering, electronics minor) or IT
Knowledge, Skills and abilities:
Familiar with designing PS networks
Familiar with virtualization & cloud standards
Familiar with network (CCNA&CCNP)
Systematic and analytical thinking
Responsibility and accountability
Problem analysis and problem solving
Network+ , CCNA.CCNP certifications