The copywriter is responsible for generating the words, slogans and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals
● Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team.
● Presenting initial ideas to the creative director, some of which may be rejected or developed into workable concepts.
● Writing, editing and reviewing the required texts in proposals, specialized and promotional articles.
● Determining the advertising slogan.
● Developing creative ideas and expanding content.
● Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of communication and client-related industry trends.
● Staying updated on appropriate style guidelines and brand voice for consistency in message.
● At least 1 year of experience in an advertising agency.
● Excellent communication, creativity, time management and team working skills.
● Being able to do multiple tasks simultaneously.
● Having unique ideas for creative contents.
● Preferably in the fields of literature, dramatic literature, and art.