Do you have a mind that is both analytical and creative? Are you fascinated by how people use products and technology? We are seeking a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist who embraces the combination of form and function. This individual is an experienced, data-driven professional focused on helping to evaluate and craft conversion-centric digital strategies & experiences to help improve the metrics that matter most to our clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with Google Analytics and a strong understanding of e-commerce KPIs.
• Design, build and execute split testing, multivariate testing, and other testing approaches for
websites, emails, and landing pages
• Identify and test new technologies and practices to improve conversion rate and consumer
• Use analytics platforms and other tools to monitor and analyze the outcomes from the tests.
• Maintain a constant awareness of all competitors and industry activity.
• Collaborate with teams responsible for blogging, email, social media in order to optimize each
• Optimize our marketing's conversion paths.
• Increase conversion rates and drive marketing-qualified leads for our sales team.
• Optimize the lead-to-customer conversion rate.
• Increase funnel marketing efficiencies.
• Highly proficient in web analytics (Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics is a must).
• At least one year of experience in a relevant field.
• Bachelor's degree from top universities in a related field (e.g., Marketing, Computer Engineering,
Industrial Engineering, etc. or an MBA degree).
• Familiarity with Python or SQL is a bonus.
• Understand user intent and its pivotal role in the journey to conversion.
• Self-motivated and driven with a willingness to learn and constantly expand knowledge and skills.