Reporting to the CMO for Contracts and Grants, the Contracts Officer will be responsible for the negotiation, administration, and termination of prime contracts, subcontracts, and cooperative agreements. This position works closely with the senior Marketing officers, managers, and the Program Development unit. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing bid solicitations and preparing cost proposals with supporting data for conformity with government agency and company policies.
- Negotiating and administering contracts, subcontracts and cooperative agreements so approvals, extensions, modifications and amendments, supplemental funding requests, key personnel notifications, close-outs and other actions are handled promptly.
- Monitoring financial activity of prime and sub-contracts, including contract, subcontract, and grant closeouts (computing rate variance for final release).
- Familiarity with the insurance and tax matters of contracts
- Coordinating with program managers on financial and administrative matters that impact on contracts
- Coordinating budget realignments, when necessary
- Liaison with the Finance Department on contractually-related matters
- Reviewing and providing input to Contracts Database
- Knowledge of appropriate regulations is required, and experience applying the Agencies is highly desired.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or Accounting, or related field is needed.
- Candidates must be skilled in analyzing government contracts for compliance, and have expertise in dealing with non-routine and complex projects. Closely related experience in a federal contracting environment and hands-on proposal budgeting and costing is required.
- Fluency and excellent oral and written communication skills is required.
- Strong oral communication and writing skills
- Computer proficiency in Excel and MS Word
- Flexibility to adapt to changing work requirements are essential.
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities
- Well Organized and Follow up
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Zarin Jam Marina (Sun Star & Sunny Ness)
Zarin Jam Marina Company was established in 2008. Production process was started in 2012 in order to establish a Factory with more than one hundred thousand square meter area in Kaveh Industrial City. This company is playing an important role in Irans food industries by producing different juices and fruit nectars which equipped by modern production line technologies.
This company is producing pasteurized and homogenized natural fruit juices in 200ml, 200ml (pulp juice), 240ml (pulp juice) and 1liter packages with 24 different flavors and also fruit syrup in 2kg, 3kg and 780gr and so on
Either this company is providing high quality products for local and international markets to cover all the demands. Zarin Jam Marina Co. (with SunStar brand) is using high tech automatic machineries and commercial designs to supply high quality products. Also using an equipped laboratory is a mandatory for this company. As population is increasing and regarding to food industries development, directors of Sun Star decided to improve their production lines and now they achieved to the highest production levels.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.