Our company is looking for a talented Contract Specialist to join our dynamic legal team. You will perform a range of duties including negotiating contract terms, preparing contracts, evaluating bids, and researching current regulations.
Ideal contract specialists should enjoy drafting and editing contracts, demonstrating excellent attention to detail abilities. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract agreements, and legal terminology.
- Master’s degree in law or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract documents, and legal specifications.
- Outstanding negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to resolve client complaints and concerns.