Sinopec Yadavaran Oilfield Development Project Ahwaz
Posted 10 months ago
- Set up a series of format documents including but not limited to Request for Import, Request for Proposal, Request for Quotation, Tender Documents, Invitation to Tender documents, etc.
- Carry out preparation of contract assignments in any of the service areas according to assignment.
- Clarify with user departments about Services Requests
- Receive approved request for contract form, analyses and clarity of technical specifications and standards.
- Prepare contract strategy according to Service Request if which estimated value is above 200,000 USD.
- Perform market surveys for potential bidders.
- Initiate pre-qualification list of bidders for approval in coordination with initiators/supervisor as required.
- Prepare tender document,
- Request for Proposal,
- Request for Quotation or Invitation to Tender documents with necessary terms and conditions in order to protect the company from liabilities (e.g. tax, injury, etc) & meet immediate operational needs timely and accurately. Send tender invitation to the approved bidders in accordance with company procurement policy and procedure.
- Tender out and clarify with bidders if any questions on tender documents.
Prepare evaluation standard.
- Clarify with bidders if any questions on the bid.
Conduct bid commercial evaluation and verify technical specifications with user department.
- Prepare and submit award recommendation of contract for approval.
- Draft and negotiate the contracts to reflect company’s best interest.
- Prepare the contract as finalized price, terms and conditions etc. and ready for signature with appropriate person.
- Lead contract clarification meetings with bidders in order to facilitate & select the most suitable / appropriate bidder and accurately.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, subordinates and supervisors.
- Four-year bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the same field with proven track.
- Knowledge of the practical application of Contract Management System.
- Demonstration of interpersonal skills including but not limited to communication skills, teamwork, flexibility and ability to work under Pressure and time management.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of applying IT requirements such as electronic mail, data base management, office, presentation, spreadsheet and word processing software.