Content Creator is responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals, sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Content Creator responsibilities include producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media.
Duties and responsibilities
• Develop content plan and strategy
• Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
• Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
• Research Tourism and Immigration topics
• Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
• Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products
• Interview industry professionals and company advisers and staff and incorporate their views in blog posts
• Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
• Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
• Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
• Update our websites as needed
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
• BSc in Marketing, Farsi Literature, English-language literature, Journalism or relevant field
• Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) and MS Office
• Familiarity with social media
• Excellent English language knowledge
• Time-management skills
• Team player
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have outstanding written and verbal communications skills
• Attention to detail
• Additional qualification in web design and media editing software like Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Audacity is a plus
Are you fluent in English Reading, Writing and Speaking?
Do you have a good and deep knowledge of SEO, WordPress and Keyword Research?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Nilgam Safar Alma
Nilgam Safar Alma" was established in Iran on December 22, 2014. Our company later on expanded its scope of activities to Turkey by establishing “Iran Ankara “as its sole representative in the country. Our company’s main purpose is to facilitate the process of visa Application including: UK, US, Canada and Australia that do not have a consulate in Iran. Actually we book embassy appointments, complete the necessary forms, pay application fees, guide our customer through collecting necessary documents, translating the required documents, Booking ticket and hotel, and picking up their passport. Totally, we assist our customers all the way through this process.
Travel, Hotel & Tourism
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.