Providing legal advice, preparing legal documents, negotiating, remaining updated with legislation changes, proactively and efficiently engaging with stakeholders, working autonomously but also as a team player while maintaining at all times company’s values, best interest and confidentiality The global regulatory landscape is currently undergoing a fundamental change. Regulators across the globe are focusing on a program of more robust supervision of firms in the healthcare industry whilst also introducing new regulatory initiatives to bolster the regulatory framework.
Aiming expectations for greater transparency of compliance reporting and pressures on the companies to own compliance, more needs to be done to position the function as an integral and strategic element of business.
• Adherence to standards and policies. Ensuring that all employees in Iran are aware that they should raise and discuss any compliance question with the line management or the compliance department in case they have doubts about the correct business behavior. Sharing knowledge and best practice in Iran for common issues and problems.
• Supporting the organization to compliance with all applicable regulations, codes and guidelines and successful implementation of regional and local initiatives / projects.
Develop Awareness towards Compliance
• Training all employees in Iran on common understanding and knowledge of the Roche values as well as the Roche code of conduct. Developing, delivering and overseeing trainings relating to the Roche group code of conduct, company policies, business ethics, Roche’s values and compliance initiatives with the goal to strengthen compliance awareness.
Who you are
• You have university degree, preferably Law with 2 to 4 years’ experience in the similar role and having previous private practice experience. For this position you need following qualification:
• Planning and prioritizing work to manage time effectively and accomplish assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• Well organized and working under pressure cope with stress in a fast paced environment and embracing challenges.
• Working in a multicultural place and requesting feedback and dealing with it in constructive way.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
At Roche, 88,500 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. We strive by Doing Now, What Patients Need Next.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.