To implement, administer and monitor effective and equitable policies and systems of remuneration, benefits and welfare programs aligned with Irancell’s employee retention strategy.
Conduct research on competitive compensation and benefits trends (local and global) within various industry segments.
Communicate with Procurement, Finance and related vendors for any request regarding remuneration
Determine personnel salary based on MTNIrancell Remunerations and Reward policies
Analyze and calculate the annual salary increases and bonuses
Calculation of Staff leave, service benefits and settlement sheet of MTNIrancell staff
Update personnel salary and benefits calculation based on latest status of employee in case of personal or organization changes
Prepare various reports on HR annual welfare budget and define possible variances against the plan
Bachelor Degree in Human Resources / Management / Statistics / Financial Management.
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR fields / Compensation and Benefits.
Experience in remuneration policy and procedure development
Professional experience in designing and implementing innovative base pay and incentive compensation programs & benefit plans
• Federal, State and Local laws and regulations governing benefits
• Fundamentals of job analysis, design documentation and analysis
• Methodology for base pay design including pay structures and broad banding
• Principles and practices of budget preparation and administration
• Principles and practices of customer service
• Working knowledge of IRANCELL/GSM/Telecom industry
• Trend analysis and interpretation
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.