● Define a fair, equitable, and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned with our company’s strategy and business goals.
● Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with the work culture and organizational objectives.
● Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc).
● Use various methods and techniques and make data-based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial, and nonfinancial compensations.
● Assess employees' needs by conducting organizational psychology surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees.
● Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations, and job classifications.
● Participate in salary and labor market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits.
● Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of the workforce that contribute the most value.
● Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics.
● Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues, and best practices.
● Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports.
● Proven working experience as a compensation and benefits supervisor in well-known companies.
● Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management.
● Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
● Expert in Rahkaran System.
● Adequate knowledge of current labor rules and regulations.
● Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits.
● Extensive knowledge of MS Office.
● Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
● Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Finance.
● Knowledge of Hay Group is a privilege.