Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. You are supposed to ensure Flawless Execution of C&B processes and administration for factory.
A DAY IN THE LIFE …
• Ensure compliance with Iran Labor laws and Company policies in all C&B process and execution and manage all Factory Employee C&B queries, employee relation/ lobar related cases.
• Payroll management and executing the manual payroll, reviewing the monthly accrual files and ensuring accuracy and submit payroll to F&C team.
• Manage and execution of C&B process in the factory: support the Annual Salary Review process, prepare Salary Proposals for new comers, Changes in Compensation Info, Transfers and Promotions.
• Prepare Budget & Dynamic Forecast for Factory.
• Manage the end-to-end process which includes communication with the exiting employee and preparing monthly Employee Database.
• Providing SSO with monthly report and respond to all legal requirements and manage employee retirement process.
• Manage employee insurance and complimentary insurance.
*****Fluency in English is must.
• Open minded and expresses flexibility to new ideas, Passion of employee relation / labor related matters.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in HR Compensation and benefits /Transfers/ Payroll.
• Skilled communicator with ability to adjust communication to audience
• High work rate with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Strong ability in creating reports and organizing data/information, analytical data - Change, mental agility and flexibility
• Good skills in Microsoft (Excel & Words and PowerPoint)
• SAP knowledge is an advantage
Do you have a good command of English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Are you ready for a new start?
As a leading Nutrition, Health, and Wellness company driven with a strong sense of purpose, Nestlé is committed to enhancing peoples’ lives and contributing to a healthier future, wherever we operate.
At Nestlé, we believe that for a company to be successful over the long term, it must create shared value for the society.
Operating in the Islamic Republic of Iran since 2001, Nestlé locally produces a variety of nutritious and quality products through its award winning factory in Qazvin.
Nestlé’s portfolio in Iran currently includes 11 well-known brands in a wide range of categories:
NESTLÉ NAN®, NESTLÉ CERELAC®, NESTLÉ PURE LIFE®, NESCAFÉ®, NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE®, NESTLÉ FITNESS®, NESTLÉ CORN FLAKES®, NESQUIK®, NESTLÉ GUIGOZ®, CHOCAPIC®, and PERRIER®.
Every day, 900 people working in Nestlé Iran come to work and help us to keep our promise of enhancing people’s quality of life through Nutrition, Health, and Wellness.
You too can be part of this promise by joining Nestlé Iran!
Your career path can begin in any of our business units; you will learn, you will take responsibility, you will be challenged, you will be given vast opportunities, and at the end of working day you will go home feeling fulfilled, knowing all your efforts contribute to creating shared value for everyone.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.