- Implement, develop and apply Compensation & Benefit policies and processes to support the business strategy.
- Optimize the quality of organization and management systems such as remuneration systems policy, job grading, internal regulations, disciplinary processes, employee relations, etc.
- Develop and implement the Company’s remuneration & benefits policy to ensure the Company is in line with the market, and promote the Company as an attractive employer in collaboration with Talent Management section.
- Manage the Company monthly payroll: Information gathering, verification, validation coordination, and distribution.
- Implement and coordinate annual salary review process based on merit cycles.
- Manage and coordinate bonus payout cycles.
- Coordinate, develop and manage social security and employee health insurances.
- Manage and coordinate the employment Administration.
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and employee contracts.
- Strong Compensation & Benefit knowledge.
- Strong labor law knowledge.
- HRIS Knowledge.
- General culture in all HR areas.
- Like to work with figures and numbers.
- Minimum 6 years working experience of Compensation & Benefit Expert in a blue chip organization.
- Master Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent is an advantage.
- Work within defined objectives and under minimal supervision.
- Able to Working under Pressure.
-Telecom industry understanding.
- Proficient English.
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Naghsh Aval Keyfiat (NAK)
As the first Local Provider of Telecom Managed Services based on the latest technology , NAK is proud to create a dynamic, safe and supportive environment to facilitate innovation and creativity for both experienced domain experts and fresh, young university graduates alike.
We at NAK, recognize innovation and constant improvement as the driving engine of our business and thus consider our people (having near 800 employees) as our most important assets. We take great care to provide the necessary platform for attracting, keeping, motivating and enhancing this valuable Human Resources. NAK family is always seeking excellence through accountability, agility and team work and will always put customers first.
We sincerely hope to build together a world-class organization.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.