• Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive, and in compliance with legal requirements.
• Analyze compensation policies, government regulations, and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan.
• Provide strategic direction in the development of competitive base and variable pay structures; job classification methodology; merit and incentive programs; payroll system and processes, and benefit programs
• Prepare and submit monthly headcount and turnover reporting.
• Fulfill all reporting requirements of all relevant government rules and regulations
• Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
• support the Annual Salary Review process, prepare Salary Proposals for new comers, Changes in
Compensation Info, Transfers and Promotions.
• Manage employee insurance and complimentary insurance.
• Review our processes and policies and make proposals for improvement as necessary.
• Process taxes and payment of employee benefits
• Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
• Ensures compliance with all labor and benefit laws, and stays current on regulatory changes
• BA/BS degree (or equivalent) Human Resources, Finance, Accounting or Business
• At least 5 years of experience in compensation & benefit roles
• Advanced knowledge of compensation, payroll, and benefit plan design and administration as well as related laws and mandates
• Excellent proficiency in Excel, BI, databases and Microsoft Word
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent Knowledge on labor law domain