Objective of the role: The candidate is required to administering recruitment, personnel data, timesheets & payrolls and all the other HR duties.
List of responsibilities: - Administer personnel recruitment or hiring activities.
- Update knowledge of legal or regulatory environments.
- Administer compensation, benefits programs, and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Perform human resources activities.
- Evaluate personnel practices to ensure adherence to regulations.
- Maintain data in information systems or databases.
- Verify application data to determine program eligibility.
- Coordinate personnel recruitment activities.
- Performing Administrative Activities advise others on business or operational matters.
- Prepare operational reports.
- Analyze data to inform personnel decisions.
- Maintain personnel records.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training, and health and safety programs.
- Prepare monthly time sheets, setting up and defining new employees in payroll system.
- Prepare and renew all personnel contract.
- Prepare payroll processing.
- Prepare and consolidate statistics and reports as required.
- Develop and review the compensation schemes.
- Monitor and manage the general service unit.
- Judging the Qualities of Things, Services, or People..
Reporting to: Compensation & Administration Lead.
Subordinates: HR lead, HR Manager.
Length of Probation Period: 3 Month.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8 till 17.
- University Qualifications: Bachelor’s.
- Nature and length of previous experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in HR Administration.
- Specialist knowledge: Evaluate job positions, determining classification, exempt or non-exempt status, and salary. Personnel and Human Resources. Administration and Management - Staffing & Recruitment, Law and Government and Personal Service. Advance in MS office especially in Excel. Time accounting software, Data base user interface and query software, Personnel and Payroll Software.
- Soft Skills and Personality traits: Communication skills, Adaptability, Team work, Flexibility.