The communications manager at Roche Pars, is a business partner responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of corporate communications activities, both external and internal. Works closely with Sales, Marketing, Medical and Market Access at tactical levels to drive the business successfully.
If you are passionate about contributing to enhance the quality of patients’ lives in Iran, you will love it here! We work hard and play hard and operate as One Team. We care about people, growth and excellent results. Our communication manager main responsibilities are as per below:
• Take a leading role in developing, coordinating and implementing public relations/communication strategy
for Roche Pars.
• Manage and coordinate work with external communication service providers (PR, advertising, media
monitoring agencies etc.) to ensure effective implementation of communication plans.
• Build and maintain the external image of Roche by being involved in Corporate Social Responsibility
initiatives as well as promote company’s achievements internally.
• Disseminate global corporate information to relevant internal audiences.
• Act as a communications consultant to internal stakeholders as required.
• Work closely with HR and Management on internal team building initiatives, marketing and communication.
• Foster sharing of best practices.
• Manage intranet and any other communication portal.
• Coordinate and manage corporate events/Initiatives and/or any other duties that may be assigned from
time to time as required by the business
• Coordinate and manage communications training for all individuals as appropriate.
Skills and Competencies
• Fluent in both English and Farsi is a must (At the first stage of recruitment you will be given a technical text
to translate prior to any other official interviews)
• Knowledge of managing and harnessing digital communications channels such as Internet, social
• Have an Agile mindset and track record of working in a VUCA environment
• Strong leadership skills
• Detailed oriented
• Having a Growth mindset
• Strong presentation Skills
• Project Management Skills
• Facilitation Skills
• Committed to Roche Pars values of integrity, resilience, support and agility
• Bachelor Degree from a reputable University (local/overseas) majoring in Marketing Communication, Public
Relation, Economics, Pharmaceutical, Public Policy
• Master degree in communication is an advantage
Experience and Knowledge
• Possess minimum of 2 years of working experience as Communications
• Has experience of working in matrix environment and leading without direct line management
• Highly Proficient in English, both written and spoken
• High computer affinity, advanced MS Office knowledge
PR & Communication
PR & Communication
To see more jobs that fit your career
Are you fluent in Business English ? (both written and verbal)
Location In Iran
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.