● Objective: oil and gas commercial buyer.
● Objective of the role: making the best commercial contract with vendors, and shorten the buying time of project.
List of responsibilities:
● Making project time schedule on procurement part, finalizing commercial offer of vendor, price negotiation, and expediting.
● Fully reporting to: commercial manager.
● Subordinates: no subordinate.
● Length of probation period: 3 months.
● Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8 am to 5 pm.
● Travel requirements: once a week.
● University qualifications: B.S in Mechanical engineering or Commercial management.
● Other certifications obtained: office.
● Nature and length of previous experience: 5 years’ experience as commercial expert in oil and gas EPC contractor companies.
● Specialist knowledge: incoterms 2010.
● Soft Skills and Personality traits: good negotiation skills, great communication ability with vendors and client, ability to work with team, ability to work under pressure.
● Independently carry out important commercial negotiations, tendering, supplier certification and review. Perform project tendering and select suppliers, demand analysis and cost analysis. ● Commitment to received tasks and their deadlines, excellent public and social relationship.
● Familiar with: API, ASME, IPS & NFPA Standards (Oil and Gas Industries), Purchase Engineering Materials (ITP, MR, TBE, PO Check, …)
● Minimum language requirement: English (intermediate).