• Prepare and submit the necessary purchase and logistic documents
• Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability
• Analyze and Prepare price proposals, financial reports and other data and information to determine reasonable prices relevant to her/ his scope of work and responsibility
• Manage stock and delivery of the raw materials
• Coordinating and handling all commercial affairs such as order obtaining, corresponding, monitoring of orders process with suppliers such as; payment, shipments, commercial registration and transporting follow-up
• BA or MA in business management, English language
• Comprehensive knowledge of procurement and commercial procedures, regulations, sourcing and correspondence
• Familiar with payment terms and conditions
• Good knowledge of INCOTERMS & relevant terminologies
• Good communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Good knowledge of MS office and internet
• Fluent in English language, both speaking and writing
• Highly resilient and result oriented
• Eager to learn and develop
Can you speak English fluently?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Actoverco is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Iran. Founded in 1972, Actoverco is heir to a long history in importing and production of pharmaceutical products. The main business of the company has been importation of specialty pharmaceutical products in various fields. These fields include but are not limited to cardiovascular, psychiatry/neurology, internal medicine, immunology, and oncology. The company is an active partner with well-recognized manufacturers including KrKa, Ferrer, Clausen and Rubio. Actoverco benefits from an organized, systematic, scientific, and customer-oriented marketing framework for promotion of its products. Actoverco believes that an employee-oriented culture is essential for success; the staff are the most valuable asset to the company. The Actover’s factory was established in 2009 in Karaj and is equipped with high technology production line specialized to produce under licensed chemical/synthetic and biosimilar products. The products are to be exported to 19 regional and international countries.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching