The Commercial Sales Supervisor is responsible for coordinating all B2B sales activities in line with company sales objectives and under the supervision of Sales Manager.
This role is based in our Aluminum Can Making Factory in Saveh city.
• Present the company products to the current and potential customers,
• Understand customer needs and offer solutions and support,
• Monitor the customer’s performance,
• Coordinate sales activities under the supervision of Sales Manager,
• Take customers’ orders according to the targets and finalizing the payment procedures,
• Identify and resolve customer concerns in cooperation with CTS (Customer Technical Support) team,
• Achieve all sales targets,
• Preparing sales reports,
• Conducting Market research,
• Implement special sales activities.
• Bachelor/Master degree in Business subjects, Industrial Engineering or Management,
• Minimum of three years’ experience in sales. Having associate experience in B2B sales is an advantage,
• Fluent in written and spoken English,
• IT skills, office software in particular,
• Analytical Skills,
• Mobile to travel
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Sign up for offer you the first on!
Aujan Industries Iranian
Aujan Iran Group
Is a business group with an annual turnover of 200 m USD and consists of three companies and has a combined investment of 170 m USD in Iran. The group is planning a further investment of 45 m USD in 2015.
Aujan Industries Iranian Company (AIIC)
AIIC is a Private Joint Stock Company, established 2005 in Tehran, Iran. AIIC is manufacturing, selling and marketing Rani Refreshments (A joint venture company between Aujan Group Holding and Coca Cola) brands under license with an annual turnover of 120 m USD. AIIC has a state-of-the art, 56,000 sqm2 manufacturing facility with more than 160 employees. AIIC is developing a world class sales & distribution infrastructure andhas more than 130 employees working at its head office and sales division across Iran. AIIC plans to expand its brand and product portfolio significantly.
Kaveh Aluminum Can Company (KACC)
Established in 2009 KACC is a fully automated two-piece Aluminum Can Manufacturing company for the production of aluminum cans for beverages. KACC is the first two piece aluminum can manufacturer in Iran. KACC manufactures app. 765 million cans per annum for a variety of leading brands such as Rani, Coca-Cola, Pepsi and many others with an annual turnover of 80 m USD. KACC has 57,000 m2 site with a high tech integrated production line and more than 190 employees. KACC is planning to double its production capacity via installing another production line.
MENA AGRI Middle East FZ-LLC
Mena Agri is a UAE based general trading company established in 2008. It is primarily an extended supply chain solutions provider.
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.